• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
How is arrow nd 100 if sm1 have watched it up to last ep, cax i kinda dont like watching them now, its been ruined...

Idk about Arrow, but episode 15 of The 100 was killer!
What happened was pretty unexpected. Can't wait for the season finale. :D

Reaction score
now i regret not watching arrow nd the 100's last ep :(....both was killer ;):D..and arrow ending!!!..*sigh*:sleep:

Reaction score
Supergirl: First look. Looks good.
Not really excited but I'll watch the pilot. If its good... then ok. I don't like her cousin that's all. Lets hope she's different.
SGBodyLR_54fa0dfae2f1a5.74310854.0.jpg
And then there is the Arrow/ Flash spinoff announced. Totally psyched about that!!! :D

Reaction score
Not really excited but I'll watch the pilot. If its good... then ok. I don't like her cousin that's all. Lets hope she's different.
And then there is the Arrow/ Flash spinoff announced. Totally psyched about that!!! :D
supergirl crossover is there with flash :D...Hope it'd be good..

Reaction score
oh come on, will DC take over the entire TV industry

I already have to spend 2 hours per week for DC, now maybe 3 :/

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!!! :barefoot::barefoot:
CISCO!!! :(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
#WestAllen #SpeedForce #EobardThawne
Thank God for the twist at the end... I would have died out of depression were it not for that!
Epic episode! The best yet.... if not for one scene :cry:

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!!! :barefoot::barefoot:
CISCO!!! :(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
#WestAllen #SpeedForce #EobardThawne
Thank God for the twist at the end... I would have died out of depression were it not for that!
Epic episode! The best yet.... if not for one scene :cry:
the episode was awesome...............................
but but but......................CISCO :(
what do u think the end of season is gonna be like ??

Reaction score
the episode was awesome...............................
but but but......................CISCO :(
what do u think the end of season is gonna be like ??
IKR!
Something like the FlashPoint Paradox. Barry will save his mom but in doing so alter the timeline causing some major damage... Wells will let lose all the meta-human prisoners in Star Labs.... Eddie will become the Reverse Flash. Somehow Barry will get through and Iris and he will end up together. :p

Reaction score
IKR!
Something like the FlashPoint Paradox. Barry will save his mom but in doing so alter the timeline causing some major damage... Wells will let lose all the meta-human prisoners in Star Labs.... Eddie will become the Reverse Flash. Somehow Barry will get through and Iris and he will end up together. :p
yeah......................
i thought the same thing but...............not the thing about eddie :p
but how is barry gonna do stuff when only dr.snow is there ............ no CISCO :(

Reaction score
yeah......................
i thought the same thing but...............not the thing about eddie :p
but how is barry gonna do stuff when only dr.snow is there ............ no CISCO :(
Cisco died only in that universe now its changed
Plus you know he does not die because the season trailer has some scenes that havent happened
Plus he is allegedly supposed to become The Vibe

Reaction score
Cisco died only in that universe now its changed
Plus you know he does not die because the season trailer has some scenes that havent happened
Plus he is allegedly supposed to become The Vibe
yeah
ohh
i didnt see the season trailer tho :p