• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TUITION IN KARACHI

Reaction score
AS and A2 psychology - I took em from ms.amna. She teaches at cordoba as well. But beware, she gives great notes but 'most' of psychology is self study. She'd explain but don't keep in mind that u'd be spoon fed.
Ms Amna - 03002567876, 03047689896
Cheers :D

Reaction score
AS and A2 psychology - I took em from ms.amna. She teaches at cordoba as well. But beware, she gives great notes but 'most' of psychology is self study. She'd explain but don't keep in mind that u'd be spoon fed.
Ms Amna - 03002567876, 03047689896
Cheers :D
oh wow Ms. Amna ! She used to teach me O level English before she transferred to A level branch. She was an awesome english teacher! but I don't know about psychology !

Reaction score
man she was awful to me! i asked her to give me a demo and she kept putting me off, then told me to get lost when i told her that she needed to show up cos i had a few other teachers who were giving me demo's beside her.
okay she didn't tell me to get lost, she was like 'why are you looking elsewhere? don't waste your time on me if you're also gonna study with other teachers blah blah'.
she was hella rude, i reported her

Reaction score
man she was awful to me! i asked her to give me a demo and she kept putting me off, then told me to get lost when i told her that she needed to show up cos i had a few other teachers who were giving me demo's beside her.
okay she didn't tell me to get lost, she was like 'why are you looking elsewhere? don't waste your time on me if you're also gonna study with other teachers blah blah'.
oh... might have changed then :(

Reaction score
Was her full name Amna Imam??

Reaction score
for A2 economics you should go to SIR ZAI
he teaches at ZAIs INSTITUTE at bhadurabad nd at boat basin
he is the best teacher for ECONOMICS and BUSINESS STUDIES
AND HE HAS THE HIGHEST MARKET OF ECONOMICS ND BUSINESS STUDIES STUDENTS .......

Reaction score
hi .... i recently started taking tution for psychology n im having problems ..... i need little guidance for psychology ...... i really need help :(