• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tuition available for AS/A2 level chemistry -by A* holder

Reaction score
Hey young O level grads..... If you have taken a big decision to study AS/A2 level chemistry then, you must be ready to coop with workload as AS/A2 level chemistry is one of the hardest subject.

hmmmm. want a proof ? ok http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=712389
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100510160314AAfNdx9

once, you start studying for these subjects you will surely realize the fact that there is a quantum leap between A levels and O levels.A levels papers emphasize more on technical aspect of the subject matter in contrary to O levels where mere understanding of facts and figure along with light practice works.

So have you yet decided to take up the challenge to get A* in A level chemistry... if so then you seem quite brilliant guy.. but remember its not a kids game more take it lightly.There is no doubt that you have to study effectively to get a big A on you certificate.But studying effectively is in itself a huge process where you need alot of external help that includes- mentoring and feedback.

starting from October I will be providing some valuable and unparalleled help online.

a lil information about me:

i have done my A levels in 2012 in UAE and have obtain decent grades
chemistry A*
maths A
biology A
physics A

the good point to take tuition from me is that i have started my bachelors in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. So i will studying loads of chemistry courses- hence will be in better position to teach you technically.

the format of these tuitions will be be great . It will be more like studying in university style than the traditional high school style.

We will be holding individually sessions weekly where we will start evaluating the work done in that particular week
-I'll provide a basic and advance framework of how to approach the subject
- give you links to resources that can be used with subject
help you answer past paper questions( how to write,how much to write) and clarify any doubt in them( you have to scan and sens me the papers or particular question)

All in ALL.. it will deal with technical aspect of the course - that is you will become aware of the factors that will determine your final grades.

Reaction score
How would you give tutions? Or does your offer only apply to people who live in the UAE?

Reaction score
hi it will be online and applies to anyone around the world
Woaaaww. Thank you very much !
So if I work all CIE past papers from June 2002 to June 2012 with all its variance, can I get an A in chemistry ?

Reaction score
Hey young O level grads..... If you have taken a big decision to study AS/A2 level chemistry then, you must be ready to coop with workload as AS/A2 level chemistry is one of the hardest subject.

hmmmm. want a proof ? ok http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=712389
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100510160314AAfNdx9

once, you start studying for these subjects you will surely realize the fact that there is a quantum leap between A levels and O levels.A levels papers emphasize more on technical aspect of the subject matter in contrary to O levels where mere understanding of facts and figure along with light practice works.

So have you yet decided to take up the challenge to get A* in A level chemistry... if so then you seem quite brilliant guy.. but remember its not a kids game more take it lightly.There is no doubt that you have to study effectively to get a big A on you certificate.But studying effectively is in itself a huge process where you need alot of external help that includes- mentoring and feedback.

starting from October I will be providing some valuable and unparalleled help online.

a lil information about me:

i have done my A levels in 2012 in UAE and have obtain decent grades
chemistry A*
maths A
biology A
physics A

the good point to take tuition from me is that i have started my bachelors in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. So i will studying loads of chemistry courses- hence will be in better position to teach you technically.

the format of these tuitions will be be great . It will be more like studying in university style than the traditional high school style.

We will be holding individually sessions weekly where we will start evaluating the work done in that particular week
-I'll provide a basic and advance framework of how to approach the subject
- give you links to resources that can be used with subject
help you answer past paper questions( how to write,how much to write) and clarify any doubt in them( you have to scan and sens me the papers or particular question)

All in ALL.. it will deal with technical aspect of the course - that is you will become aware of the factors that will determine your final grades.
so hmm.....how will u charge?i mean if its online.....how will we pay
btw ur grades r brilliant

Reaction score
guys i desperately need tution for edexcel as level!!!!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!im getting bad grade despite dong hardwork :(!!!