• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

Reaction score
Hmm guys d game has ttaken a wrong turn.... :p
Plz read d rules again :)
D person hu gets truth or dared... shud tag d Nex person....:p

Reaction score
the worst thing .... ??will repeat ur question here again

I didn't pick truth or dare lol xD But guess I'll just take truth...Umm ok so once I had the name of my favorite song written on my hand( with a black pen of course xD) I was walking by a teacher..she wasn't so nice, our whole school hated her lol... she stops me, holds my hand and reads the song written on my hand...and she goes like 'You've done this to flaunt it off to people right?' Meh I was so mad:mad: I hate it when people judge your intentions lol XP I was like 'NO WHY WOULD I DO THAT?' I was about to say it's none of your business but then I thought that'd be too rude so I just walked away...

Reaction score
I didn't pick truth or dare lol xD But guess I'll just take truth...Umm ok so once I had the name of my favorite song written on my hand( with a black pen of course xD) I was walking by a teacher..she wasn't so nice, our whole school hated her lol... she stops me, holds my hand and reads the song written my hand...and she goes like 'You've done this to flaunt it off to people right?' Meh I was so mad:mad: I hate it when people judge your intentions lol XP I was like 'NO WHY WOULD I DO THAT?' I was about to say it's none of your business but then I thought that'd be too rude so I just walked away...
:eek:

I waz known @ skul fr nt tolerating any such comments frm any trs........ cz sm wid really cm up wid ddumb and :eek: conclusions...:mad::mad:

Reaction score
Nah dts nt wwt I meant.....
Its nt necessary dt d person u truth or dare shud ... do d same 2 u... he can tag any1else .... nt dt he needs 2 tag d person hu tagged him ...
:p

Yeah I know but I had already answered his question lol so xD

Reaction score
What's the weirdest thing you've eva done? =)
Long bk wen I thnk I waz 14 or 15... dnt remember....
I waz sitting near d window wen an ant bit me..... and my handd turned red...andd I waz sooo :mad:
Den I realised dt der waz a line of ants...... near d winow....... I was so pissed I went and bought a cello tape....... and stuck it on d complete line of ants an den threw it out of d window..... my mom went :eek: after seeing dt.... :p

Reaction score
Long bk wen I thnk I waz 14 or 15... dnt remember....
I waz sitting near d window wen an ant bit me..... and my handd turned red...andd I waz sooo :mad:
Den I realised dt der waz a line of ants...... near d winow....... I was so pissed I went and bought a cello tape....... and stuck it on d complete line of ants an den threw it out of d window..... my mom went :eek: after seeing dt.... :p

Lol xD I seriously hate ants._. I mean even the tiniest ones sting so badly D:

Reaction score
images

hahhahahah gud 1!!