• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRUTH OR DARE ;):P

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
one tiny request... plz dnt mind any1..
while you are playing try NOT to make ppl do immoral things..
that includes saying immoral stuff.. like I've a gf/bf etc.. those sort of stuff is not good for a muslim to go near or joke about... (yes, I mention muslims coz I see majority of em here.. ) coz whn u joke about things.. you become casual about them.. and hating bad things is from the pureness of a person's character.. we must not lose our hate for evil things.. :)

Reaction score
that includes saying immoral stuff.. like I've a gf/bf etc.. those sort of stuff is not good for a muslim to go near or joke about... (yes, I mention muslims coz I see majority of em here.. ) coz whn u joke about things.. you become casual about them.. and hating bad things is from the pureness of a person's character.. we must not lose our hate for evil things.. :)
Yes Sir :)

Reaction score

(y)

Reaction score
we'll mention dis in our rules IA
jazakallah bhai:)

Reaction score

we'll keep it in mind IA :)