• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TRESHHOLDS FOR IGCSE MATHS 21 NOVEMBER

Reaction score
Hey hw was ur exam? Iam not feeling good i hope the curve was low.. anyways the correlation thing is not there in the syllabus so hw come they get that question on our exam am just pissed off./ :eek: :shock:

Reaction score
exam was good expt dat correlation ques.........it jus passed through my brain with the speed of 1.2 mach.......me tooo m pissed off.........btw how do we noe the curve was high or lowww.........................btw my suggesion to u....learn the scattr diagram thngy the may give it in the paper 4 also,,,...Well we dunnoe each oder but still how are you noe/??

Reaction score
Scatter diagram isn't there in our syllabus then how come we get that? Iam sooooo scared for paper 41.. anyways did u get the last nth term question? Anyway maximum is we should get 60 for A or A*.. so lets pray

Reaction score
EXACTLY.....yaa it was easy excpt the part in which we had to find U smthng?!....
If we get above 55 ...which grade will it be??