• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

transcript for lums

Reaction score
Is giving the transcript essential for lums if one has given the As exam? And does the transcript consist of grades in the school mid terms or those in the cie exams?

Reaction score
Yes it is important, and transcript = any result. It maybe internal exams as well.. you need those mock results and your teachers comments

Reaction score
If you have given AS examinations then you don't have to give your transcripts, as far as I know. Just send in your AS level results.

Reaction score
if anybody who is currently studying in lums or has gone through the process then kindly guide me that does transcripts involve only the as level / alevel grades or we need to provide olevels and alevels school mocks and other school exams result as well? is it better to provide school results as well?

Reaction score
My school sent all 9 10 11 A1 exam results which was not necessary. They just need you o level finals and AS or A1 school result. ask them they w ill clarify for you.