• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Trade: ICT 2015 May/June - 32 for 21

Reaction score
My practical test for paper 3 in ICT is in 2 days, and I'd like to know what I'll be facing, haha.

would anyone like to trade 32 supporting files and question paper, for 21 supporting files, and tricks? (PM)
thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Yes, i have supporting files for paper 21 what is your email i will send them no problem, :)

Reaction score
Can u pls pls tell me what supporting files are ? Where do we get them from ? How does it help for exams ? Thanking u inadvance
Yes, i have supporting files for paper 21 what is your email i will send them no problem, :)

Reaction score
Can u pls pls tell me what supporting files are ? Where do we get them from ? How does it help for exams ? Thanking u inadvance
supporting files are basically the files we are given to edit with the instructions given to us. the 2015 one i found on another thread. These are a necessity for doing past exams as without it you won't have any information/numbers ect. to even start the task. they are accesible on a website which also includes the question paper and mark scheme starting from as early as 2006 (i think) up to oct/ nov 2014

Reaction score
supporting files are basically the files we are given to edit with the instructions given to us. the 2015 one i found on another thread. These are a necessity for doing past exams as without it you won't have any information/numbers ect. to even start the task. they are accesible on a website which also includes the question paper and mark scheme starting from as early as 2006 (i think) up to oct/ nov 2014
So there only for computer and practical , i am giving A level sociology there wouldnt be any thing like thiss for that would it ? Bdw thank u so much for clearing it out !!

Reaction score
So there only for computer and practical , i am giving A level sociology there wouldnt be any thing like thiss for that would it ? Bdw thank u so much for clearing it out !!

no worries :) and no i wouldn't assume there would be supporting files as it is mainly for computer so no don't worry about that if it was in the subject your teacher would of told you. hope you do well inshallah

Reaction score
My practical test for paper 3 in ICT is in 2 days, and I'd like to know what I'll be facing, haha.

would anyone like to trade 32 supporting files and question paper, for 21 supporting files, and tricks? (PM)
thanks in advance.
can u plz send me 32 plzzzzzzzzz
i really need it
i have 21 if u want

Reaction score

thanks in advance.
I HAVE PAPER 21 AND 31 BUT I NEED 22 PLSSSSSS