• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

topics for french 0520 oral 2013(role paly)

Reaction score
Hey!
just finished my speaking! am not rly sure of all the topics.... but i got a role play where u have to order icecream, say for how many , what flavour and ask for the price. There is another one calling the hotel saying u will be late for a reservation u already made, you must state y u will be late and tell them y the reservation is important and finally ask them to book in another restaurant. another is that u call friend saying u had a jod during the holidays. say sumthing abt the job, say wheather u liked it or not and say the job timings and say what you did with the money you made and finally aask your firned what he would want in a job he will be looking for?! These are the only ones i rememeber. All the best for your exam :)

Reaction score
Thx mate i love and please if you remember anything else tell me but the is the hotel role play the second roleplay(b) and icecream the first

Reaction score
There is no cloth written topic above and what do you mean by book in other restuarant????what do you mean by how many and what price is this not rhe same.....thx