• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Topical Pastpapers Physics

Reaction score
haan kyun nai if Allah wills and i do hard work ,how much past papers have u done of each subject , i found bio practical difficult...

Reaction score
rviboy said:
haan kyun nai if Allah wills and i do hard work ,how much past papers have u done of each subject , i found bio practical difficult...
InshaAllah.
whts so hard in bio pract, maybe i can help u.

Reaction score
actually i dropped bio for 1.5 month in the middle of as so missed some practicals, when i started my alevels was very confused bout subject selection etc, i am not fully cleared bout calibration using eye piece & stage micrometer and the slide question also disturbs me not able to identify structures. i just need practice and do this stuff again & again in lab

Reaction score
oh i see, when will u be giving ur bio AS?
well do the diagrams from the book..in the exam paper u r not asked to identify stuff.....but u need to know them cuz in some pprs they ask u to differenciate between 2 slides.
i can tell u more...but first tell me k ppr kab day rhay hain? :p

Reaction score
paper next year may/june chill :p waise not so far.. aise guzarta hay time chutki mein. i don't remember diagrams dats why not able to always draw those plan diagrams...

Reaction score
chalo still u hav much time naa, i can help u later :p ya phir u need to know now?

Reaction score
dats so nice of u..nai nai rehnay do, mje khud khapna hay strong krnay hein weak areas.. apsay help end mein miss alevels.:p

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
guys i dont get wts back emf???
emf stands for electromotive force..its the amt of energy needed to move 1 coloumb of charge around the whole circuit.

Reaction score
:evil: :evil: People will only thank u if they think u deserve it. Stop asking people to thank u. :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
I need Chemistry As level topical past papers ASAP.Can anyone of you guys tell me where can i find them?