• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

top 5 school in pakistan for o and a levels??

Reaction score
That depends on the city I guess :)
Like Lyceum is considered pretty good here in Karachi for A. In isloo its Headstart , Froebels and the like.

Reaction score
In Islamabad,i'd say Roots is the best school,not because im a Rootsian but for its results and high education standard.Its really good and so IS Beaconhose :)

Reaction score
you guys are lucky, i couldnt find a good school and i study alone with two hours of tuition a week.

Reaction score
In Lahore there is more of quantity then quality of O Alevel schools. BSS, LGS, City have established their names doing good business but the quality is going down. Farig teachers mostly. Old teachers who can't give there best in class, some of them very experienced but are disinterested to teach. Then for many months no teacher in a school like Beaconhouse. I would prefer to study privately in any good academy like IBT in Lahore. School is a place for grooming not for serious studies anymore i guess. But saying that there are good teachers as well and some branches are running well of these top ranked schools.

Reaction score
Well here are the best schools for o-levels and a-levels in Pakistan,in my opinion
* Roots School System
* Froebels
* Beaconhouse School System
* The City School
* Lahore Grammar School
* Bloomfield Hall School
* Army Public School And College
* Aitchison (Lahore Only)
* National Grammar School (Lahore Only)
* Karachi Grammar School (Karachi Only)
* Falconhouse Grammar School (Karachi Only)
* Smart School System
* The Country School
* The Educators
* Ilm
* Edwardes (Peshawar Only)
* Qadims (Peshawar Only)
* Wilderness (Quetta Only)
* Jinnah Highs (Multan Only)
* Headstart (Islamabad Only)