• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Top 10 A Level schools in Karachi

Reaction score
Well, the best known teachers are in Lyceum, KGS and St.Pat's. However, some of the teachers from the mentioned school's work part time in nixor.

well i dont know if they are working part time or what....but it truly is known that they have a very fine faculty...however it depends on every person differently..:D

Reaction score
well i dont know if they are working part time or what....but it truly is known that they have a very fine faculty...however it depends on every person differently..:D
Ya hav studied there and mostly the teachers are on part time

Reaction score
what about the scholarship criteria in the above mentioned schools?
listed scholarship citeria aclaimed by MOST schools is as follows. i have also listed the variations

1) 100% given in 8-9 AS and above( Kgs takes 9ASans above)
2)75% given on 7,8 AS
3) 50% given on 6or7AS
4) 25% given on 5AS( same for all)

Reaction score
is karachi grammar a good 'A' level college?
Yeah I heard they are one of the best in the country
They have many distinctions plus they have people getting qualified into NSTC ( this year only 6 AS level students made it to the top 50) 2 from KGS, four from LGS JT

Reaction score
listed scholarship citeria aclaimed by MOST schools is as follows. i have also listed the variations

1) 100% given in 8-9 AS and above( Kgs takes 9ASans above)
2)75% given on 7,8 AS
3) 50% given on 6or7AS
4) 25% given on 5AS( same for all)
Are you sure that kgs, st patricks and lyceum offer scholarships? I heard they don't offer any scholarships, though Nixor college does offer.
Anyone who is enrolled in any of these institutes plz clear this querry.

Reaction score
Staff members of The Lyceum are very Generous. :) I noticed it yesterday when I had some probs in my application