• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

toilet during examination o levels

Reaction score
This is a serious question lol, are you allowed to go to the toilet while during the exams? and do they give you extra time for going to the toilet? or you just have to rush it?
(tomorrow's gonna be my first cie exam and im really nervous :censored: , any other tips would be appreciated)
thanks

Reaction score
This is a serious question lol, are you allowed to go to the toilet while during the exams? and do they give you extra time for going to the toilet? or you just have to rush it?
(tomorrow's gonna be my first cie exam and im really nervous :censored: , any other tips would be appreciated)
thanks
well in our center we were allowed if it was a severe case lol ... so no worries ... and good luck for ur exam

Reaction score
just ask the invigilators ........they will allow u

Reaction score
well i was in expo karachi today to give my chem. atp and i saw a guy asking to go to the toilet after the paper but the invigilator didi not allow him... he intructed the student to hold it till his row was allowed to leave..... poor guy... :/