• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TOEFL IN ABU DHABI

Reaction score
WHAT ARE THE BEST PLACES TO DO TOEFL HERE IN ABU DHABI? ALSO, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION?

Reaction score
DON'T go to Abudhabi's Instutitue of Technology, the room is tiny, and it's very crowded. that's where I did my TOEFL, and you know what!! the freakin microphone was fucked up, so my scores where cancelled and I have to redo the whole freakin exam all over again, when 4 colleges are awaiting my results to accept me. :mad: so DON'T go there, I suggest you look at your options and check which place has the best facilities, and largest rooms. I think they are saying Al Nahda Schools are good, but it's hard to get a seat there.
Anyways as for the application, you can register online, from the TOEFL website, it's cheaper than registering at the exam center.

Reaction score
do you get to choose the place when registering online? will al nahda school be open during summer?

thanks for your help and good luck

Reaction score
do you get to choose the place when registering online? will al nahda school be open during summer?

thanks for your help and good luck
yes you can choose the place, I don't know if Al Nahda will be open in the summer, call them and ask. The best time to do it, is early in case any problems like mine come up, you will have enough time to redo the exam, If your asking about what time of the day, All the TOEFL exams start at 10:00 am, so you can't choose different timings of the day.

Reaction score
how long would it take me to prepare for the exam and what is the best way to prepare for it? My exam is on the 28 th of july, and I'm aiming for +90