• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

To my fellow pakistani friends

Reaction score
Guys, hey! :) I need some advices and strategies from u all. First of all I'm not a pakistani, I'm a bruneian :D I've always been amazed and impressed by you guys. Its about your results. You all's results are so much better compare to us here, like each and everyone of u in here. All I see is straight A/A*'s being posted here when it comes to the result matter. Having those grades are hardly to get here. I'm currently doing my A level having physics, chemistry and maths as my subjects. I did my O level and I only achieved 2 A's and the rest are B :(:(:( I wanna ask you guys, how did you all manage to get those brilliant results? Help me as my exam is incoming this november now. Suggest me your notes or books that u all have been using all these times. You all's favours are much appreciated!
MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED WITH SO MUCH BLESSINGS AND EXCELLENT RESULTS, Amin Ya Allah... InnAllaha ya'lamu bima taf'aluun

Reaction score
there is much competition in colleges so every one study hard....
teachers are very good and provide things which are to the point...
i think if u want good grades you should do 10 years recent papers...
and last thing is that every one has detail about the topic but few know how to attempt the paper?so to solve this you should see examiner reports and marking schemes and try to copy these...
no need to take tution,just solve the papers and go through books

Reaction score
Guys, hey! :) I need some advices and strategies from u all. First of all I'm not a pakistani, I'm a bruneian :D I've always been amazed and impressed by you guys. Its about your results. You all's results are so much better compare to us here, like each and everyone of u in here. All I see is straight A/A*'s being posted here when it comes to the result matter. Having those grades are hardly to get here. I'm currently doing my A level having physics, chemistry and maths as my subjects. I did my O level and I only achieved 2 A's and the rest are B :(:(:( I wanna ask you guys, how did you all manage to get those brilliant results? Help me as my exam is incoming this november now. Suggest me your notes or books that u all have been using all these times. You all's favours are much appreciated!

mainly its all about an aim for a scholarship!! I mean in olevels many of us dont get that much of good but its just because our aim in that is not strong but in Alevels as we have an oppurtunity to acheive 3 As to go for a scholarship so people really tend to work hard!! ;) I guess its enough said to make you understand!! ;) If you get all 3 As in those subs. you would be probably getting a scholarship in uk!! ;) but what i prefer is to take one more easy subject so that even if you cant score an A in any one particular subj. from those 3, then the easy one will cope out helping you!! ;) but i guess i made it really very clear!! :) Goodluck bro!! :)

Reaction score
Assalam Alaikum Abdul. :)
Pakistanis (and South Asians/South-East Asians in general) are known to be extremely hardworking people.
CIEs are rather simple, really.
All you have to do is read your coursebooks (once or twice), attempt the end-of-chapter questions, and if you're able to solve them, start attempting pastpapers.
Your scores would normally improve as you do more and more pastpapers and you grow accustomed to the type of questions in the papers.

Reaction score
there is much competition in colleges so every one study hard....
teachers are very good and provide things which are to the point...
i think if u want good grades you should do 10 years recent papers...
and last thing is that every one has detail about the topic but few know how to attempt the paper?so to solve this you should see examiner reports and marking schemes and try to copy these...
no need to take tution,just solve the papers and go through books
Thanks bro! Never thot of using examiner's report before :) can u tell a lil bit about how to use it? I dont really understand :( thanks man!

Reaction score
mainly its all about an aim for a scholarship!! I mean in olevels many of us dont get that much of good but its just because our aim in that is not strong but in Alevels as we have an oppurtunity to acheive 3 As to go for a scholarship so people really tend to work hard!! ;) I guess its enough said to make you understand!! ;) If you get all 3 As in those subs. you would be probably getting a scholarship in uk!! ;) but what i prefer is to take one more easy subject so that even if you cant score an A in any one particular subj. from those 3, then the easy one will cope out helping you!! ;) but i guess i made it really very clear!! :) Goodluck bro!! :)
Thanks so much! Will do :D

Reaction score
Assalam Alaikum Abdul. :)
Pakistanis (and South Asians/South-East Asians in general) are known to be extremely hardworking people.
CIEs are rather simple, really.
All you have to do is read your coursebooks (once or twice), attempt the end-of-chapter questions, and if you're able to solve them, start attempting pastpapers.
Your scores would normally improve as you do more and more pastpapers and you grow accustomed to the type of questions in the papers.
Wa'alaikumsalam dear Beaconite007 :) You are true for that. We too are a very hard working people, but only some of us. Even in my school, the only teacher thats willing to spend most of his time with us is my Physics teacher. He's a pakistani (y) He works very hard on us and I'm thankful to have him as my tutor. I did what you told me, but somehow i still cannot score it. i dont understand why :( Thats why i created this thread to ask you guys books and some thoughts. But thanks for your thoughts :D I'll keep on doing it, hehe​