• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips to reduce stress.

Reaction score
OR...............as my signature says "be happy" atleast we can try! Although i myself find it hard 2 folow as i'm a bit short-temperd!

Reaction score
To reduce stress you should do exercise as well as meditation and yoga regularly. You should take time to relax. Take healthy diet and get enough sleep.

Reaction score
To reduce the stress You have to more concentrate on certain things Like YOGA , MEDITATION ,EXERCISE etc, Just take a break and enjoy your time with family. For reduce stress you can also watch TV or listing good music also. These are the ways you can reduce your stress easily.

Reaction score
pray :)
relax....
think about good things :)
go in the room..... under a warm blanket having warm drink in hand and a book in the case of winters.in the summers cool drinks and talk with the one one you feel happy and relaxed with :)
listen to some good jokes :)

Reaction score
leave studying fr some time. find out something to eat visit XPF but xpf consumes too much of time!(unexpectedly) I sometime found myself too muh tired aftr visiting It. listen music too.

Reaction score
Besides this I'd like to suggest that when ever you are depressed, recite ayat-ul-kusi, and offer salah five times, and if you can some extra nafals too, it really helps alot..

sUre Why not?? I wil try! it out!

Reaction score
We may not be able to control stress, but we can manage it. Here are some stress-management tips that may help you feel better - and less stressed - every day:

• Accept that there are events that you cannot control.
  • Keep a positive attitude; rather than defaulting to negatives (''Nothing goes right for me,'' or ''Bad things always happen to me''), give yourself positive messages (''I'm doing my best,'' or ''I'll ask for help'').
  • Halt stress in its tracks; if you feel overwhelmed, take a walk or drive in the slow lane to avoid getting angry at other drivers.
  • Manage your time. Give yourself time to get things done; set your watch so you have more time to prepare for an event.
  • Do things that are pleasurable, like reading or gardening.
  • Take 15-20 minutes every day to sit quietly and reflect. Learn and practice relaxation techniques like yoga or deep breathing.
  • Exercise regularly by bicycling, walking, hiking, jogging, or working out at the gym. Your body can fight stress better when it is fit.
  • Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs. And don't smoke.
  • Eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
  • Get enough rest and sleep. Your body needs time to recover from stressful events.
  • Seek out social support.