• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips to ace islamiat, pakistan studies and urdu?

Reaction score
Pakistan Studies: (History): Read the material from Nigel Kelly book and then write it down and solve all the past paper questions of that particular topic.
(Geography): Study it as if you are acquiring general knowledge and most of the questions are based on common sense you just need to understand.
Islamiyat: Similar method as to that of history I told.
Urdu: Practice atleast 4-5 years of past papers after reading Mujibur Rehman s urdu olevel book thoroughly.

Reaction score
Pakistan Studies: (History): Read the material from Nigel Kelly book and then write it down and solve all the past paper questions of that particular topic.
(Geography): Study it as if you are acquiring general knowledge and most of the questions are based on common sense you just need to understand.
Islamiyat: Similar method as to that of history I told.
Urdu: Practice atleast 4-5 years of past papers after reading Mujibur Rehman s urdu olevel book thoroughly.
Can Islamiat be revised in 3 days?
Can Urdu be revised in 2 days?

Reaction score
Can Islamiat be revised in 3 days?
Can Urdu be revised in 2 days?
Yes Islamiyat can easily be revised only within 3 days dividing the time like 1st day P1, 2nd day P2 and 3rd day pastpapers.
While for language subjects like urdu the preparation is always a long term plan and last minute preparation of such subjects is useless however for essays letters and dialogues you could read the articles of Mujib ur Rehman s book and other material so that at least you may know some points/contents of various topics which would lead you to ,frankly speaking, A grade not an A*.

Reaction score
i just wanted to ask that;;;;;;;; while answering the history paper my friend filled up all the data on the main answer booklet, e.g: candidate number, center number, name, date, and syllabus code but did not marked the column where you have to mark that you have used an extra answer sheet although he filled all the important identity data on the extra sheet as well and kept it inside the paper as we do .,, so there should be no problem i guess,,, plz tell

Reaction score
i wanted to ask that we need to write our identification details like :;:candidate number, center number, and name only on the answer booklet in history paper of pakistan studies because we have no space and instructions on the paper to mention it on the question paper because we have to answer the questions on the booklet,, however in other papers like geography, urdu p2 and islamiatt p1 and p2 we have to solve it on the question paper and hence the space is provided on the front page of the question paper for the details ,,,,,,,so we need to mention our details only on the answer booklets that we use......plz tell,,,,any help will be highly appreciated:):):):)