• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips needed for Business studies As level!!

Reaction score
All those who study Business studies As level plz kindly guide me on how to study nd prepare myself for Getting B grade in oct\nov session...What all things shud i study?Definitions?Case studies or what stuff...?

Reaction score
Easy. Go thru the book, read the definitions regularly and try to memorise or grasp the theory.... skim thru the rest of the imp. tables and paras and emphasize/highlight important points, go thru it once again.
No need to do case studies, go thru past papers try solving a few and matching with answer key.

Reaction score
Yes.. no need. Paper 1 is very easy and no case studies.
Paper 2 if I remember was structured questions, as I said go thru p2 past papers and answer keys after initial prep that'll be more than enough

Reaction score
Man!i worked damn hard bt still i'm ungraded in all!!My teachers could also not believe this!!
This is pretty shitty!
So which grade did u got in Business nd Economics in AS level?Say honestly....?

Reaction score
Really? That sucks... same here, was expecting an A in English, got an E!!!
I took AS,A2 exams together, got an A in business, C in Economics.

Reaction score
im taking Business AS level on october november aswell
wish me luck and if you guyz have any advice id be appreciative.

Reaction score
Really? That sucks... same here, was expecting an A in English, got an E!!!
I took AS,A2 exams together, got an A in business, C in Economics.
Well as i said i'm reappearing For bst nd eco in November plzz i need ur.help... Plzzz!!
R u there on Facebook?

Reaction score
im taking Business AS level on october november aswell
wish me luck and if you guyz have any advice id be appreciative.
As i'm ungraded in all the subjects i'm appearing Bst As level in November!'
We can help each other out...
Do u have a Facebook account?

Reaction score
All those who study Business studies As level plz kindly guide me on how to study nd prepare myself for Getting B grade in oct\nov session...What all things shud i study?Definitions?Case studies or what stuff...?
YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE FOR THE CASE STUDIES! Apply the case as much as you can, evaluate it in the end. Remember, examiners weight-age for definitions and knowledge is minimum. You get marks for applying the case as much as you can!

Reaction score
YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE FOR THE CASE STUDIES! Apply the case as much as you can, evaluate it in the end. Remember, examiners weight-age for definitions and knowledge is minimum. You get marks for applying the case as much as you can!
Well, r u talking about A level?Case studies are asked in A level!!