• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips for preparing for exams?

Reaction score
Hi guys

So I'm back to IGCSE and I would want to request help on how to prepare for IGCSE. I will be giving my exam in November 2015. Please share your tips to prepare for exam. I mean like answer attitude. What to learn everyday.

I have 5 months and I want everything to be smooth

So any tips guys? I'll appreciate your help. I want to get A+

I will be preparing for
IGCSE Physics
IGCSE Maths
IGCSE ICT

Thanks guys

Reaction score
If you're revising for ICT, try IGCSEict.info or Teach-ict.com for theory notes.
As for Maths and Physics, im doing bad at both, so can't offer any advice.

Reaction score
Usman Abdul Jab post: 911995 said:
Hi guys

So I'm back to IGCSE and I would want to request help on how to prepare for IGCSE. I will be giving my exam in November 2015. Please share your tips to prepare for exam. I mean like answer attitude. What to learn everyday.

I will be preparing for
IGCSE Physics
IGCSE Maths
IGCSE ICT

Thanks guys
For physics just after studying the chapter go through its questions in the past papers n solve them n check for the answers in markschemes..try as much as u cn solve up the pastpapers..
Insha Allah u will do really well!! :)

Reaction score
Hi guys
I will be preparing for
IGCSE Physics
IGCSE Maths
IGCSE ICT
ICT go to igcseict.info and read all theory notes.
Maths get the extended mathematics for igcse textbook by david rayner and work through all chapters understanding them. Then do almost every past paper available.
Physics you'll have to read properly first and understand. It's best to get a textbook or someone to help you through the difficult chapters. Do multiple choice papers to build your reasoning, and the paper 3's to learn answer structure.

good luck

Reaction score
Hi guys

I will be preparing for
IGCSE Physics
IGCSE Maths
IGCSE ICT

Thanks guys

I am appearing for those 3 subjects in Nov too..did you appear for any of those yet?