• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips for preparation for Isl /Pst papers??

Reaction score
Dude , go open the book . Do a chapter , and i mean do it like you can answer any question regarding that topic. Then open past papers from June 2004 and start solving questions from past papers. Do all the way to Nov 2011 , and mark each one yourself. Read the examiner reports and note your mistakes. Finish the syllabus and go back for a retry , this time doing it as an exam. Then again check and note the recurring mistakes.

In April , eliminate your weak points and a weak before exams do the past papers again .
You should be able to get an A , at least.

Reaction score
write points for all the question in the last month. AND make sure u donot restrict urself to just one book. try not to relay on guess papers. they DONOT work in Olevels. if u do want to, see them one day before the exam. one of my frnds did that mistake and payed

Reaction score
Yep i never used /will use any guess papers
anyways thnx too
if ill have more queries ill post em soon :)

Reaction score
How to prepare for geography other than just reading through the book or past papers?

Reaction score
How to prepare for geography other than just reading through the book or past papers?
Read articles online. Like you could surf the net for some information on Climates etc. This gives you extra information and in paper 2 (geography) the more you know about a topic the better.

Reaction score
Geography is common sense if you notice some of the answers required common knowledge but to improve your knowlege reading the two syllabus books are usually enough and do as many practice questions as you can.

Reaction score
In the battles fought by the caliphs,, wot wot is necessary to include.... ?
mainly the place of battle , the year of battleAH, the leader of the armies outcome of battle and the reason for it