• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips for Physics Paper 3

Reaction score
Hello. Would you all share some tips or techniques on how to complete Physics Paper 3? I am worried that I could not finish on time, especially Question 1. Also, for the limitations and suggestions part in Question 2, are there any points that I can memorise before the exam, or I must think on the spot?

Reaction score
Hello. Would you all share some tips or techniques on how to complete Physics Paper 3? I am worried that I could not finish on time, especially Question 1. Also, for the limitations and suggestions part in Question 2, are there any points that I can memorise before the exam, or I must think on the spot?
paper 3 need practice. if you have enough time solve two three papers in your school within time. and for q2 last part it is part common sense,you need to see what will fit best. you can go through the limitations and suggestions of past papers questions. and your suggestions will be based on the limitation you gave.