• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

tips for Paper 4 Maths and an advice

Reaction score
Can anyone give tips for paper 4,because it takes me alot of time to solve paper .. what should i do?.And 1 month back i was quite good in maths but thn i became slow in maths and now its quite hard for me plus the exam is so close in May:/,what do you think i should do?

Reaction score
Can anyone give tips for paper 4,because it takes me alot of time to solve paper .. what should i do?.And 1 month back i was quite good in maths but thn i became slow in maths and now its quite hard for me plus the exam is so close in May:/,what do you think i should do?
You still have time, even of you are in the 7th of May, you can practice, and practice. Consider re-doing the Maths syllabus again. I think you forgot some details since you said that you were good.

Reaction score
You're still left with a week....You were good before which means that you just have to pratice to bcum like you were previously..Practice as many papers as u can!Good Luck.

Reaction score
thanks alot really helped me in paper 2 ,i hope paper 4 goes amazing and inshAllah just pray i get an A* x