• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tips for Math paper 2

Reaction score
Its quite simple. Just use your calculator using skills as this will help you to solve many doubtful cases certainly. A good example is algebra with calculator (solving quadratics and simultaneous equations). After completing paper, recheck at least twice by using some obvious rechecking techniques. Show your working according to marks a question carry i.e there is no need for showing working in 1 mark and in some cases 2 mark questions also. Stress more on smaller topics like rounding off, percentages, arithmetic etc. as often longer topics are assessed in paper 4. Lastly make sure you have all the things you need and don't panic.
Hope it helps, BEST OF LUCK!!!

Reaction score
Make sure to revise Trigonometry sin tan cos and sin and cos rules cuz they basically come in each exam! As well as basic caluclations and stuff,,, also revise gepmetry and how to find angles as it is really important for e.g circle theorms ! Hope this helped

Reaction score
Make sure to revise Trigonometry sin tan cos and sin and cos rules cuz they basically come in each exam! As well as basic caluclations and stuff,,, also revise gepmetry and how to find angles as it is really important for e.g circle theorms ! Hope this helped
Thanxxxx

Reaction score
I'm also having paper 2 tomorrow. I hope this will be helpful but study topics to do with upper quartile, lower quartile, sequences vectors and matrices and also what mariam said.
May we succeed with A* in all the subjects by the grace of God
i swear i'm dieing to see that A* as overall grade...

Reaction score
Im really nervous as well.I have no idea what to study now.Which papers did you guys practice???