• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Timetable for June "11

Reaction score
isn't the timetable for june 11 is coolest one ?????????????

Attachments

• June 2011 Final IGCSE GCE Timetable (Zone 4).pdf
    148.9 KB · Views: 238
Reaction score
i am trying to say that its preety cool papers are very well arranged

Reaction score
guyz here is prob my sousin who is going to take exam in S11 had a gr8 confusion on his last paper that is 8th June and Add maths p2 and economics p1 are at same time wat can he do...... he is really worried ...... plz help him via me

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
guyz here is prob my sousin who is going to take exam in S11 had a gr8 confusion on his last paper that is 8th June and Add maths p2 and economics p1 are at same time wat can he do...... he is really worried ...... plz help him via me

time is also same ?

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
that is no problem at all! ive known ppl who have had the same problem. if u have a clash paper, you go to the exam hall prepared for both on the day of the examination. when the candidate is done with one paper, he turns that in. then he gets 15 min break w/o leaving the hall. after that he is given the second paper! after finishing that he can leave. its no big deal. its also written on the timetable. open the time table and see the instruction on the 1st page. it is written under the 4th heading, its numbered 4!

Reaction score
@: fasih58 : your cousin should inform his examination centre....they'll make the necessary arrangements..!!!!!!

Reaction score
actually probrose when both papers of economics were clashing with both of ad maths but on date sheet it is specified that time should be less than or equal to 3hr 45 min and its the same

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
actually probrose when both papers of economics were clashing with both of ad maths but on date sheet it is specified that time should be less than or equal to 3hr 45 min and its the same
Dude if you read it carefully na so it says dat if da paper duration of both the papers all together is less dan 3 hrs 45 min den the candidate will have give both the papers at the same time with a 15 min break BUT if da duration of da papers is more dan 3 hr 45 min den only the CIE might make special arrangements for u...

Reaction score
I AM DAMN SURE THIS IS NOT THE CASE I TOO HAD A CLASH PAPERS I HAD TO DO ONE FIRST AND THEN ANOTHER!!!!!!

Reaction score
In Mauritius the students that had clash did one paper after the other and got 30 min break..!!!!