• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Time spending in history exam?

Reaction score
How much time for a) b) c) do i need to spend for each question.Since there are three questions i have to divide 30 mintes in each but it is verrrryyyy tough :(

Reaction score
How much time for a) b) c) do i need to spend for each question.Since there are three questions i have to divide 30 mintes in each but it is verrrryyyy tough :(
Wen answering complete ppr, you can manage time even if u exceed 30 min in a single question. As you can cover it up in rest of the pprs. Yes, it is diffcult bt first of all, avoid writing irrelevant unecessary details. U get marks 4 ur answer quality, not length! for time division, it can be sumthing like 3-4 min for 4 marks question as you have to hardly state 4 short relvant facts, roughly 3-5 lines r enough to write all required. in 7 makrs, you can write whole answer in 5-10 min easily if u stay to the point n relevant.finally set aside 15-20 min for 14 makr answer as there u need to explain more reasons + conclusion.