• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Time management:

Reaction score
That is the only suggestion one can give. What else can i say? :p
Have everything memorized really good, so you don't have to think over there. You just write and write really fast.

Reaction score
Can somebody give me some time management tips for the pakstudies and islamiat papers?
i dont any of those but my frnds doo
but wat i can say is to practice alot of papers especially the reapeeted ones AND Write ur answer completly wen practicing to be sure where u get stcuk
the next thing is wen in exam always write at u are sure of first and wat has more marks
and MOST importatly say bismillah beore u begin and dont waste time focussing mire on one question do wat u know first and come back to the other ones later!:X3:
hope it helps(y)

Reaction score
Hmm, From my experience, To be honest I didn't practice. Even once! Really, not lying.
Our school took so many exams that I never had the problem with managing time. But what Dark Destination said was true, If you have every thing memorized and you know how to write (Do you know how many points we have to write in history? Like in a 14 marks Question we have to write 7 points (4-6 lines should be 1 point) out of which 4-5 points are for the option we agree with and the rest are for those we don't then end it with a conclusion) then you won't have a problem. But If your writing is slow then I would suggest that you do some past papers (most of the questions in history papers are from past papers (Believe me)) and place a stop watch in front of you to check the time.
You already know that we have to use either blue or black pen right? So Using either a blue pointer or black would be the best option.
Because using a ball point requires a lot of force (if you have a ballpoint from a good company then that's not problem) that easily makes us tired, so in order to decrease the use of max force, you can use a pointer, since it doesn't requires force and writes really well.
That's all I can help you with!
GOOD LUCK!! x3

Reaction score
Can somebody give me some time management tips for the pakstudies and islamiat papers?
First, you should know everything so you don't have to waste time thinking about the answer, so that means finish your syllabus properly. Its not that hard because one point can be used to write in more then one answer in Pak-studies/Islamiat's papers.
Second, you should start practicing past papers, yearly not topical, and time your answers, try to give yourself lesser time then you would have in the paper so you can write faster, don't worry if your slow, just practice a little and you'll do good.
And even if you finish 2 3 minutes after the time is up it not a big deal, I used to take 10 extra minutes when I practiced at home , in the actual exam I took 10 minutes less.
Hope this helps, Good luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
But I don't that much time left to practice!there are only seven days left!
It's true that very little time is left..you should have organized your time a month beforehand. I started practicing past papers at the end of March ( from June 2000 to Nov 2013)... According to my schedule, I shall finish practising all past papers until 30th April, the last six days, I would dedicate to Islamiat syllabus... Btw, you still have time. if you are taking only Islamiyat and Pak. Studies, you can divide the day between the two subjects and solve at least 2-3 past paper for each subject each day...Perhaps it would help you take exams more confidently!

Reaction score
It's true that very little time is left..you should have organized your time a month beforehand. I started practicing past papers at the end of March ( from June 2000 to Nov 2013)... According to my schedule, I shall finish practising all past papers until 30th April, the last six days, I would dedicate to Islamiat syllabus... Btw, you still have time. if you are taking only Islamiyat and Pak. Studies, you can divide the day between the two subjects and solve at least 2-3 past paper for each subject each day...Perhaps it would help you take exams more confidently!
well then just try to do a few past papers and time them, it will be fine
and don't use the computer till then:p
good luck

Reaction score
Which pen do you guys prefer for writing smooth and fast?

And by the way,Bakhita you must be a distinction student practicing so many pastpapers and organizing your time!i wish I was like you!i really want to achieve a distinction!

Reaction score

And by the way,Bakhita you must be a distinction student practicing so many pastpapers and organizing your time!i wish I was like you!i really want to achieve a distinction!
thnx ... but still I think I am lacking things that I should know ( although I have covered all the syllabus so many times) It's because I am a self-study student. I check xtremepaperz all the time, therefore, to know what others ( I mean those who attend schools) know and how much time they are dedicating to studies... As for me, I get up and start studying and study till I am about to fall to sleep...Next I leave to Allah who will InshAllah help me in my exam !

Reaction score
You don't go to any school?
Nopes...neither any academy or any tuition...I am studying without any tutor at all! and Alhamdullillah I got A in Physics and B in Maths, Chem and Bio although I had not much time to prepare (great achievement for me).. Of course, it's all because of my Ph. D scholar parents. People laughed over me when I left school, they said how can I study myself and I have proved to them that I can do! my class fellows got Es and Ds from school study...They were stunned to see my results although that wasn't that exclusive and not a product of ALL my efforts

Reaction score
Nopes...neither any academy or any tuition...I am studying without any tutor at all! and Alhamdullillah I got A in Physics and B in Maths, Chem and Bio although I had not much time to prepare (great achievement for me).. Of course, it's all because of my Ph. D scholar parents. People laughed over me when I left school, they said how can I study myself and I have proved to them that I can do! my class fellows got Es and Ds from school study...They were stunned to see my results although that wasn't that exclusive and not a product of ALL my efforts
THATS AWSUM
WE CAN DO ANYTHING IF WE PUT OR MINDS TO IT AND AVOID DITRACTION!!!

Reaction score

i would suggest u too use black pointer or black ballpoint not blue as black pens are more visible when scanning papers