• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Thresholds For OCT/NOV 2013

Reaction score
bro plz can u upload gts for chemistry and biology as well? for alevels?and i also request u to plz uploadqp and ms variant 2 for AS thanks in advance:)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got my AS results few days ago... I took Physics, Bio, chem and maths and I gotten a really bad results which are C, C, D, and E (respectively)... I know it's my own fault, for I had been really last minute and lazy, i did not practice hard enough and was abit slow upon finishing the questions

Now I feel really depressed and I dunno what to do, I still havent gotten the courage to tell my parent about it, I know the best option is to retake, but it cost 400 per subject in my country, which is quite expensive for my parent. (although it's still affordable for them, i feel ashamed about the fact I wasted their money)

I just wanna ask for opinions what should i do now, should I drop out? and attempt other easier course? or should I just work really really hard in A2 to balance my results, (I just hope I can enter Uni, but is it possible since my i got an E in maths?)
sorry for the long message, i just hope someone out there who understands my struggle able to give me some advices

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got my AS results few days ago... I took Physics, Bio, chem and maths and I gotten a really bad results which are C, C, D, and E (respectively)... I know it's my own fault, for I had been really last minute and lazy, i did not practice hard enough and was abit slow upon finishing the questions

Now I feel really depressed and I dunno what to do, I still havent gotten the courage to tell my parent about it, I know the best option is to retake, but it cost 400 per subject in my country, which is quite expensive for my parent. (although it's still affordable for them, i feel ashamed about the fact I wasted their money)

I just wanna ask for opinions what should i do now, should I drop out? and attempt other easier course? or should I just work really really hard in A2 to balance my results, (I just hope I can enter Uni, but is it possible since my i got an E in maths?)
sorry for the long message, i just hope someone out there who understands my struggle able to give me some advices
We all made mistakes .. I think you should tell them .. You seem like youve learnt your lesson .. Its your future .. just tell them they'll be mad at you for a few days but atleast they'll pay .. The same thing happened to me and now i have 3 As Masha Allah
You should retake all of them again because its hard to improve and you may even score a worse grade
Good luck! and go for it but study your butt of this time!

Reaction score
We all made mistakes .. I think you should tell them .. You seem like youve learnt your lesson .. Its your future .. just tell them they'll be mad at you for a few days but atleast they'll pay .. The same thing happened to me and now i have 3 As Masha Allah
You should retake all of them again because its hard to improve and you may even score a worse grade
Good luck! and go for it but study your butt of this time!

thanks for the advices, But retake all ? wouldnt it be very hectic since i am doing A2 as well ?

Reaction score
thanks for the advices, But retake all ? wouldnt it be very hectic since i am doing A2 as well ?
I personally would but because im the type of person who wants As .. But if your the type of person who is happy with Bs and Cs then dont .. I guess C is also a good grade so dont repeat those and work hard to maintain them .. And repeat the others .. If you think about it you've already studied for them a bit already so it wont be like youve started from square 1 again .. So repeat the Ds and Es and work hard to maintain the Cs .. Dont put too much pressure on yourself because you will also have to study for A2 .. But start studying seriously because right now not alot of time is left and everyday counts .. Youre only hurting yourself

Reaction score
I personally would but because im the type of person who wants As .. But if your the type of person who is happy with Bs and Cs then dont .. I guess C is also a good grade so dont repeat those and work hard to maintain them .. And repeat the others .. If you think about it you've already studied for them a bit already so it wont be like youve started from square 1 again .. So repeat the Ds and Es and work hard to maintain the Cs .. Dont put too much pressure on yourself because you will also have to study for A2 .. But start studying seriously because right now not alot of time is left and everyday counts .. Youre only hurting yourself

Alright Thanks alot again, will take note of the things u said !