• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Threshold Chemistry P32

Expected Threshold For an A in Chemistry Paper 32

• Total voters
Reaction score
wat about FB5,FB6,FB7 ??? and the observation for FB8??
how much u got the conc in Q1 ??

Well, I messed up the Organic Part a bit. The 1st Question Only. As We were sharing Chemicals, My KmN04 and Tollens Reagent got Contaminated (Ithink So). Instead of going from Purple to Colourless, it went dirty brown.
My FA5 was Dirty brown, FA6 was Colourless but I wrote Silver Mirror. I know this is stupid. FA7 was also dirty brown.
The Next Experiment, FA6 was colourless while FA7 was dirty brown. Got some Pretty Messed Up Results. I hope I get some 2 Marks out of total 5.

Reaction score
Well, I messed up the Organic Part a bit. The 1st Question Only. As We were sharing Chemicals, My KmN04 and Tollens Reagent got Contaminated (Ithink So). Instead of going from Purple to Colourless, it went dirty brown.
My FA5 was Dirty brown, FA6 was Colourless but I wrote Silver Mirror. I know this is stupid. FA7 was also dirty brown.
The Next Experiment, FA6 was colourless while FA7 was dirty brown. Got some Pretty Messed Up Results. I hope I get some 2 Marks out of total 5.
inshallah u will score more than 2 MARKS :)
I got silver mirror with FB5 only
Colour change to colourless was only for FB7
No reaction for FB6
These are my results >>> FB5 was aldehyde FB6 was ketone and FB7 was alcohol {ACCORDING TO MY RESULTS}
FB8, also the color changed to colorless with KMNO4 and effervescence were observed with carbonate salt