• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THIS or THAT

Reaction score
google it :| well my reply was late due to disconnect and by that time there were new posts so my this and that got u confused :)

head-ache mostly

would u like to run ur own business or do a job for some company?

i gOoGlEd it.... :/
still got nothin but hair gel. count me stupid or explain smarty pants!

and in answer to latest question: eat :p

fix ur past or plan ur future?

Reaction score
i gOoGlEd it.... :/
still got nothin but hair gel. count me stupid or explain smarty pants!

and in answer to latest question: eat :p

fix ur past or plan ur future?
try another search engine if google doesn't works :D well yeah i meant hair gel. no idea bout ur stupidity :|

reply to latest post: do it now ( which mostly doesn't happens)

Reaction score
my question was "be a control freak or be controlled?" and u answer gel. now who's the stupid one??
try another search engine if google doesn't works :D well yeah i meant hair gel. no idea bout ur stupidity :|

reply to latest post: do it now ( which mostly doesn't happens)

my question was "be a control freak or be controlled?" and u answer gel. now who's the stupid one??

ans: not

cat or kitten?

Reaction score
ans: not
cat or kitten?
well dats an old issue miss. i cleared dat in my above post. of-course u r the stupid one. without any doubt. JK :)

ans to latest post: keep it short rucking.. :D be nice always my policy :)

mcq or theory