• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

This is so lonely

Reaction score
agreed!! but i think nowadays ppl are a lil bz with their xams so i dont think they care for such a topic...

Reaction score
xams are goin the way i xpected them to go ... thanks to ALLAH... now lets hope for a much better result :D
are u appearing for any??

Reaction score
hmm gud for u... buh my xams are still goin on and will continue most prob till the 11th :(
so how have u planned to spend these "VACATIONS" of urs?

Reaction score
im gonna P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then im gna read read read/ watch tv tv tv/ sleep sleep sleep/ and hopefully nt die!

Reaction score
glad to see ya all oready in a party mood! well i have to give my A's level in oct/nov after this o'levels ending session, got only 5 months! :(
bless*

Reaction score
hehe ok. then u better 4gt abt parties! bt cum on! atlst take a months vacation!

Reaction score
one month vacation? meri lag jayegi lol, i mean i have to finish all the syllabus and stuff within 3months and then revise and solve question papers!
and yeah, you enjoy and party hard but smart!

Reaction score
hm........ well friends get 2gdr, lotz of food, good music, and havin fun! like cook outz, BBQ's, goin on outinz, movie parties etc. lotz planned out! 'THE' party is gna be very soon after the examz. itz sorta a costume party for r whole batch at a hotel! gna be AWSUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
same here though not the costume part :p
ull be dressed as wonderwoman or batwoman ???or mojo jojo?

Reaction score
alisha said:
hm........ well friends get 2gdr, lotz of food, good music, and havin fun! like cook outz, BBQ's, goin on outinz, movie parties etc. lotz planned out! 'THE' party is gna be very soon after the examz. itz sorta a costume party for r whole batch at a hotel! gna be AWSUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN I totally Cant WAIT!!

Reaction score
err..interruption.....lol
im bored with all the exams stuff..cant wait for the exams to end..
freeee for the moment..2 bloody weekss left.. :twisted: