• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Thinking Skills | Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
critical thinking exam is over :p problem solving on 14th :( i read the book did a few pps :/ not helping much!!!

Reaction score
Guys how did the 1st one go. Mine went not that bad hoping i touch A atleast inshAllah..

Reaction score
HOW WAS today's paper people? i left 6 questions cuz too short time, and im sure at least 8-10 others are not correct!! there is now way i can get an A now, is there any? A2 papers are still left BTW... someone plz give me some hope

Reaction score
HOW WAS today's paper people? i left 6 questions cuz too short time, and im sure at least 8-10 others are not correct!! there is now way i can get an A now, is there any? A2 papers are still left BTW... someone plz give me some hope
You can always get an A if you do good on paper 3 and 4.

Reaction score
I dont have it in A2 -.- so no hopes! Idk i tried! had to make around 4-5 guesses! Couldnt sort a few out even after meddling with them for quite some time! :/ i hope the GT for A is very low this time! Compared to the old papers it was xtremely hard :p

Reaction score
Okay so i did 18 on my own ill get around 14 here..the rest 12 almost 8 educated guesses hoping to get 4-5 right and 4 foolish guess hoping to get 1 right..inshAllah..so id say i have a sneaky chance to get 20 marks..inshAllah..but this was definitly tough caz of time!

Reaction score
You seem happy!
I dont have it in A2 -.- so no hopes! Idk i tried! had to make around 4-5 guesses! Couldnt sort a few out even after meddling with them for quite some time! :/ i hope the GT for A is very low this time! Compared to the old papers it was xtremely hard :p
You seem happy!