• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Thinking Skills anyone?

Reaction score
Yes the first question was the same...It was about a minaret in Istanbul. I think the answer was A?
Btw, do u remember the question that said that:
Somebody has a secret six digit code which is composed of 3 two digit numbers. Those 3 two digit numbers are in ascending order with the first one being 19. The sum of these 3 two digit numbers is 99. Which of the following pieces of information would be enough for us to work out the entire code in correct order.

A. The third 2 digit number is twice the second one.
B. All three 2 digit numbers are odd.
C. The last digit of the code is 7.
D. The third digit of the code is 2.

I don't remember the exact options but I think they are right but in different order. My answer was C. All my friends have a different answer than mine but I still believe I got the right one.

Reaction score
I think i chose B.I guessed like 70% of my answers you don't even understand :SFor the last question it was like about slices of cake and tea or something.Did you choose A, Bill's order?Are you forced by your school to take thinking skills?Paper 2 is on the 13th for you?

Reaction score
I think my memory has started to fade away a bit :confused: even though my variant was the same as yours. Can't really remember the question . Actually the last question was the first one that I answered so maybe that's why I forgot it :p. Worked backwards in the paper as I noticed that way I scored higher. Yes my paper 2 is on the 13th and it clashes with maths paper which is bad news :(. And no we are not forced by the school to take thinking skills at all. School just offers this subject and it's completely voluntary for us. I took this subject because I liked it. First year was fun as we had a nice teacher but the next year the teacher changed and the classes became boring. I almost decided to leave the subject but then stuck to it. Many of my friends left though. Is it compulsory in your school? That's seems like really strange to me...