• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

things got messed!!!

Reaction score
i wrote my name differntly and appeard dfrntly and the teachers blame me while its them who printed things wrong.am i supposed to be worried or the name is not that important than the candidate number!! bcz i wrote the candidate number correctly

Reaction score
Dont worry its not a big deal but to be on the safe side ask ur skool to send CIE an amendment letter and just concentrate on ur upcming exams

Reaction score
no the name isnt important that much...
its only the CANDIDATE NUMBER and the CENTRE NUMBER that they check n keep in record
when we were asked to fill out the first page of our papers our teachers were lyk u may or may not fill your names but MAKE SURE your candidate number and centre number is correct.....
hope i helped..:)

Reaction score
i asked them to do so but it appears that they care more about the blaming part than the sending part!! i think i should press on them untill they do so. and thanks i will surelly concentrate on em

Reaction score
no the name isnt important that much...
its only the CANDIDATE NUMBER and the CENTRE NUMBER that they check n keep in record
when we were asked to fill out the first page of our papers our teachers were lyk u may or may not fill your names but MAKE SURE your candidate number and centre number is correct.....
hope i helped..:)
pheeeewww your really helped!! i was kinda off confused but now thank you i feel relief

Reaction score
I attempted question 4 in History, I feel that my 'b' part might be wrong. :(
Has anyone else attempted it?

Reaction score
hi do
I attempted question 4 in History, I feel that my 'b' part might be wrong. :(
Has anyone else attempted it?
nnot worry am sure things will be ok forget about that and concentrate in the coming papaers how ever i did history pp1 and to be honest i forgot the questions that i did.:oops:

Reaction score
hi do

nnot worry am sure things will be ok forget about that and concentrate in the coming papaers how ever i did history pp1 and to be honest i forgot the questions that i did.:oops:
Can you please ask someone if they did? It is killing me :'(

Reaction score
i wrote my name differntly and appeard dfrntly and the teachers blame me while its them who printed things wrong.am i supposed to be worried or the name is not that important than the candidate number!! bcz i wrote the candidate number correctly
First ov all its ur skool's fault ...how can they be soo irresponsible ...and yes its ur right to get ur name right so either tell ur Head of skewl to get it ryte for you and if he does not ...show'em tht middle fingaa and write ur own amendment letter :)
and donn wrry :)

Reaction score
i think the second reason is right but cant say anything about the first and last one...but dont worry the rest went good....so dont lose hope and trust God....inshAllah u ll make it....good luck :)
The questions said 'Pakistan's' NOT 'Muslims', so i'm worried about that.

Reaction score
First ov all its ur skool's fault ...how can they be soo irresponsible ...and yes its ur right to get ur name right so either tell ur Head of skewl to get it ryte for you and if he does not ...show'em tht middle fingaa and write ur own amendment letter :)
and donn wrry :)
:ROFLMAO: daaaatsss soooooooo kind of me to do he is a bloody kenyan and with a black belt i will end up in the hospital. thanks(y)