• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

there's something bothering me.................

Reaction score
So I was studying this book for the AS level and then on some pages it says " this is for AQA, if you are doing OCR or Edexcel then you should go to the next page" !!!!!
Sometimes it would say " this is for OCR, if you are doing AQA or Edexcel then you should skip to the next page"
And sometimes it would say " this is for Edexcel........................" well you get the point.
So my question is how do they differ?!? and what the hell am I doing?!? I am doing AS so does that mean it is all included?!? By the way, I know what the abbreviations stand for. :p
Thanks in advance :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
So I was studying this book for the AS level and then on some pages it says " this is for AQA, if you are doing OCR or Edexcel then you should go to the next page" !!!!!
Sometimes it would say " this is for OCR, if you are doing AQA or Edexcel then you should skip to the next page"
And sometimes it would say " this is for Edexcel........................" well you get the point.
So my question is how do they differ?!? and what the hell am I doing?!? I am doing AS so does that mean it is all included?!? By the way, I know what the abbreviations stand for. :p
Thanks in advance :)
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Well, you're probably doing neither of that. You're doing CIE. SO check your syllabus for which things you need, and those which you dont. Don't follow the book. Plus there might be things which may be in your syllabus but missing in the book!

Reaction score
So the normal AS book DOESN'T WORK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??
WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING SO FAAAAARRR!!!!!!??????
Can you attach the syllabus on this page please?!?
Thanks for the help :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
See, as you aren't aware of the other boards, I asssume you're taking CIE.
Is there anyway I could confirm? :unsure: Which pastpapers do you solve?
If it is CIE then, check here for the syllabus. Open your rquired subject, and download the syllabus for the year in which you'll be appearing.