• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

theory ict cie 2014 official thread

Reaction score
That guy must have got the paper b4 the exam to get a rank like that; besides mj 2014 is entirely different...have you noticed that?
Btw,I meant F as in generally memorising marking scheme, not for IT only
FYI....I am an A* student:):p
how can u get the theory paper b4 the exam???
it is somehow diiferent yes,but they have asked bout almost everything in the pastpapers so ,if u did well in the practical and memorise ms for the practical u might get an A* or A

Reaction score
how can u get the theory paper b4 the exam???
it is somehow diiferent yes,but they have asked bout almost everything in the pastpapers so ,if u did well in the practical and memorise ms for the practical u might get an A* or A
The paper can get leaked..dont u noe? Why dont u try to memorise marking schemes for ICT then??Let's see if u get an A*;):sneaky:

Reaction score
[okay, already asked this on another forum but no help gotten yet! :( ]
I had a doubt in this question. I thought of writing the point: "Emails can have hyperlinks included which can be clicked on for immediate redirection unlike fax".
Now I presume that's an alright point but checking the mark scheme doesn't include remotely anything like that?! So just want to know whether the point mentioned above does actually make sense and if, even though it isn't mentioned in the mark scheme, could be credited? o_O:unsure:

Attachments

• on2010p13.PNG
    on2010p13.PNG
    16.5 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
[okay, already asked this on another forum but no help gotten yet! :( ]
I had a doubt in this question. I thought of writing the point: "Emails can have hyperlinks included which can be clicked on for immediate redirection unlike fax".
Now I presume that's an alright point but checking the mark scheme doesn't include remotely anything like that?! So just want to know whether the point mentioned above does actually make sense and if, even though it isn't mentioned in the mark scheme, could be credited? o_O:unsure:

It does make sense; I'd be surprised if they did not give you the mark.