• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XtremePaperDiaries

Reaction score
dear diary,
multixamza01 cant differentiate me frm a french baby -.-"

Dear Diary ,
According to the Law of Multification , the head of a french baby is directly proportional to the head of a monkey if temperature remains constant. Using this relation , Thomas Edison invented the telephone and reached the conclusion that if all seven orbitals of an atom are filled there is a sound , of frequency 200 Hz , produced which on collision with XtremePapers produces a voice which says :
''Achaww?'' .

Reaction score
Dear Diary ,
According to the Law of Multification , the head of a french baby is directly proportional to the head of a monkey if temperature remains constant. Using this relation , Thomas Edison invented the telephone and reached the conclusion that if all seven orbitals of an atom are filled there is a sound , of frequency 200 Hz , produced which on collision with XtremePapers produces a voice which says :
''Achaww?'' .
full time sarri...
go and sleep..

Reaction score
Dear Diary ,
Here i am after what feels like a century . All the thoughts i have , have accumulated inside. I fear if i open the door that leads me to them , i might meet my death in the flood that will follow ....

Reaction score
Dear diary
Today on xpc cz I came online late and gots a whole bunch ov alerts and inboxes to fill in and I was like omg I gotta whole lotta stuff to do xD and it was impossible to clear my alerts when covos are running
Omg how exhausting xD loL