• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
Okay I'll try..

His eyes slowly fluttered open. Some kind of dripping sound entered his ears. He blinked. As he was coming back to his senses, the sound grew louder and louder. He glanced around the room in order to figure out the source of this strange sound and his heart nearly skipped a beat when he saw a dead body hanging just above him. Shivers passed down his spine when he realized it wasn't water that was dripping, it was BLOOD!

Reaction score
As he looked at the corpse, he realized that it had been mercilessly hacked and slashed. Half of its left arm was ripped apart from the body.
Then, he heard a blood-chilling, heart-stopping and spine shriveling scream. the boy burst into fresh tears and tried to get up but he had been tied up.

Reaction score
BOOooooo.......
I AM THE ONE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
I AM THE CIE (something) PERSON
AND YOU BOTH WILL NOT BE SPARED
HAHAHAHAAHAHA(evil laugh) :evil: :x

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
hey don't mention that. What if the one of the cie departments is reading our conversation? :p

That's why I said that. =P

screamingskull said:
BOOooooo.......
I AM THE ONE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
I AM THE CIE (something) PERSON
AND YOU BOTH WILL NOT BE SPARED
HAHAHAHAAHAHA(evil laugh) :evil: :x

I guess I believe you just because of your display nick. =p

Reaction score
@shahlakh, it cant be possible...........don't ask for any reason.......
@screamingskull, boooo! You don't sound convincing enough...... :D :p

Reaction score
PrInCeSs AshLeY said:
I guess I believe you just because of your display nick. =p

thats because i didnt feel like talking about princessess when i set up my display nick but now i do want to and i cant find any option about editing username
besides people recognize me as a guy because of it
:oops:

Reaction score
@screamingskull, oh! then you're not a guy??!! :D :p ........I'm only joking.......no hard feelings..... :p :D

Reaction score
yes i am not
that is the point
SCREAMING SKULL IS JUST A NICK WHICH DOES NOT TELL ANYONE WHETHER YOU ARE A GIRL OR A GUY AND I AM NOT A GUY!!!

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm...........by the way.........screaming skull neither seems girlish nor boyish. The skull can belong to anyone, whether it is a girl or a boy......................aur dusri baat jhoot to koi bhi bol sakta hai meray bhai :p ;)