• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Theme Contrast should be Changed plz !!

Reaction score
The new XPF has no doubt great features with smooth loadings...
It hardly has any downtime...
But i want to see it better...
The theme contrast is like I am using a Black Hat Seo Forum,i hope u understand...
there should be colours that promote creativity and soothe eyes, coz students tend to be on site for much a longer time.
Blue color, i know, is the one that promotes creativity and stimulates the brain....
plz do consider my suggestion and i am sure it will be liked by many....

some more on Blue contrast:
According to this link,
Studies have shown that blue light improves alertness and mental performance.
When they analyzed the brain scans, the researchers discovered that blue light, more so than the green light, seemed to stimulate and strengthen connections between areas of the brain involved in processing emotion and language.
Enriching indoor lighting with more blue light could potentially have an impact on mood and energy in everyday life,

Reaction score
you mean blue on black bg....???
hmmm...I dont think that would really contrast...any contrast that suits with Blue and Blue being the main and in majority areas...
Why not have some pics of different contrasts with the Colour Blue..and ask members to vote for the best one with describing the effectiveness of blue on our minds...that would perhaps be a suggestion by majority..not just by this trivial :)