• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THE SECRET BEHIND ANSWERING DU'AA...IS VERYYYYYYY SIMPLE ^_^

Reaction score
OKAY,so this story was taken from AMR KHALID'S CHANNEL ON YOU TUBE all copyrights are for him and the story which i am about to write happened with him personally during HAJJ,as we know moving from place to place during HAJJ season with car will gets us to no where, so AMR road on a motorcycle the guy who was riding the motorcycle is the hero that teach you a great lesson the name of this guy is hitham, he lives near to the holy mosque and he is originally from Nigeria,his family came to makkah ages ago and built their life their, so amr was talking with hitham and hitham told him that you know there has never been a single du'aa that i ask THE MOST MERCIFUL and HE always answers my du'aa, eg.this motorcycle came by du'aa, the girl im engaged to and love sooooo much came by duaa the job that i have came by du'aa,every single aspect of my life came by duaa, but about a year ago my du'aas were not answered, i was shocked this has never happened before, so i went and read what our beloved prophet(saw) said about why du'aa may not be answered and what is the cause , and i found a hadith that said: 'PURIFY THE SOURCE OF YOUR SUSTENANCE AND YOUR PRAYER WILL BE ANSWERED'
so I began to think of my income i mean i have never taken a bribe, nor is my income haram in any manner, but then i honestly sat with ,myself and remembered that i was not working like i was before i would go back home early and leave my work, i lost my previous will to do my job, becoz either ways i would get my full income so basically i didnt care much but now that i read that hadith i said to myself okay from this day on wards ill be sincerely committed to my job and i will not leave home early, i would not like to earn my income when i should have worked my full hours of work, hitham swore to me(amr) that it has been two months now and everything went back to normal.
SO WHAT DOES THIS TELL US, STUDENTS, BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND STUDY NOT ONLY WHEN YOUR MOM CHECKS IN AND YOU CLOSE THE FB, OR YOUTUBE TAB AND PRETEND UR STUDYING,UR FOOLING URSELF, be sincere and your life will change.im not saying that you must study 24/7 NO!!! during school time or during your study time be true and know that ur wish of achieving the best grades will come becoz u were sincere.