• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The royal wedding (;

Reaction score
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
NOOR AND I DECIDED THE WEDDING WILL BE POSTPONED TO THE 26th OF JUNE OUR PREPARATION ISNT GOING SO WELL AND I HAVE SEEN THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE TO DO PAK STUDIES AND ISLAM AGAIN ON THE 14th I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK, THE SAME GOES TO ANYONE WHO HAS EXAMS!!! I WANT US ALL TO BE HERE ON THE WEDDING DAY.. :D BRING A GIFT!!! A GOOD ONE AT THAT!! ;) :p

E.H Jane wish you the best of luck dear!

Reaction score
mjhy kuch samajh nhin araha..whts going on here?*lost*
There's a wedding here. cyclone94 and Emma13
So here's a place you can share what you want to wear, jewellery etc.
We've organised lots of goodies and even car race + a car parade..
So basically here you can share what you're gonna wear, which car are you going to use for the parade etc...

Reaction score
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANNOUNCEMENT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
NOOR AND I DECIDED THE WEDDING WILL BE POSTPONED TO THE 26th OF JUNE OUR PREPARATION ISNT GOING SO WELL AND I HAVE SEEN THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE TO DO PAK STUDIES AND ISLAM AGAIN ON THE 14th I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK, THE SAME GOES TO ANYONE WHO HAS EXAMS!!! I WANT US ALL TO BE HERE ON THE WEDDING DAY.. :D BRING A GIFT!!! A GOOD ONE AT THAT!! ;) :p

E.H Jane wish you the best of luck dear!
Okay Emma, its noted!
We have to look into the invitation cards, music etc also.

I seize this post to say Best of luck to all those who still have exams going on. May Allah guide you all. A little more patience and courage, you're almost there. Ace them well so that we can have a blast at the wedding and make it the best party ever.

Reaction score
According to some people Male chauvinism is a wrong catch to live a happy married life ...:p ....What do you say !!! .. :D