• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Question Game!

Reaction score
Everything matter, but I dont think things matters to birds, do they?

Reaction score
Did you just see that? another example how stupid birds are. And this isnt story, just questions. is'nt it?

Reaction score
There is no harm, but when birds ask questions, well thats another story, you get it?

Reaction score
They are very sophisicated kind, they asked so high level questions that on hearing, birds as far as kharian will fall from the sky and....you get the idea right?

Reaction score
Stupid? how dare you say that? It ultra high level, the level above you can comprehend. get it now (or are you ultra stupid)?
No offence. :D

Reaction score
umm..i have often heard of people saying (or asking) others what they themselves are...for example ultra stupid...u get the idea this tym?(never mind..i dont get mad easily)

Reaction score
As for me I have thru my invaluable experience, have time and time again noted, that those who think that people are what they say to another person, than the person with such pitiful level of observation is always the victim of the very attribute.....for example ultra stupid......you didnt get this time, did ya?

Reaction score
Anon said:
As for me I have thru my invaluable experience, have time and time again noted, that those who think that people are what they say to another person, than the person with such pitiful level of observation is always the victim of the very attribute.....for example ultra stupid......you didnt get this time, did ya?

too tough english there dude/gurl...i got the idea for GOD sake...u dont need to explain it again..do u?(plz dont)i cant reply such tough ones..

Reaction score
what r u thinking????btw u need a brain to think...so u know what i mean..ryt?? :D
(no offense bro)