• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

the profile avatar game

Reaction score
Likes One Direction with an obsession (o_O), likes black, red and white, loves pop/rock, rap or anything mainstream and likes rubber bands for wrists.

awesome :D
you are a genius (y)
i love 1d,black red and white....oh yeah rubber bands and rap too :)

Reaction score
nah forget it:D !

Afnan Hafiz must a person who always have numerous thoughts circulating in his mind, everywhere, every time, if have nothing special to do. He has no specific favourite colour. He likes paintings specially referring to nature and loneliness. He must not be that much said as described by his choices and likes.

He has not been a member of XPC for more than 2 months. His birthday is around Feb. Mar. or Apr. is a mature (more than me) teenager.

Reaction score
Afnan Hafiz must a person who always have numerous thoughts circulating in his mind, everywhere, every time, if have nothing special to do. He has no specific favourite colour. He likes paintings specially referring to nature and loneliness. He must not be that much said as described by his choices and likes.

He has not been a member of XPC for more than 2 months. His birthday is around Feb. Mar. or Apr. is a mature (more than me) teenager.

Hahhaha! March, and u are right about thoughts circulating in my mind, and my favourite colours are black, dark purple and navy blue.