• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The people who gave their exams in may/june 2012...

Reaction score
Will get get only grades or will we get percentages as well? Will we get average percentage or an average grade or something like that?

Reaction score
It never been percentages since Cambridge Igcse examinations started so why would they change it this year???

Reaction score
well, our results would be more formal and complete if we had our exam results given back with actual percentages, standings against other pupils in the world, such and such :D
plus, (now i would be asking too much!) we could get em back with incorrect answers for us to see what we had wrong ;D

Reaction score
Will get get only grades or will we get percentages as well? Will we get average percentage or an average grade or something like that?

You're only given the grades not percentages, but my teachers told me that there's an option where you can pay extra in order to get your physical exam paper back after being marked (so you could calculate the percentage yourself that way or check if the marking has been done right).

Reaction score
You're only given the grades not percentages, but my teachers told me that there's an option where you can pay extra in order to get your physical exam paper back after being marked (so you could calculate the percentage yourself that way or check if the marking has been done right).
It's not just paying extra, they may not even accept that someone sees the marked papers!

Reaction score
is this accurate ?