• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Official Maths Threshold Discussion.

Reaction score
No worries guys..
Past is dead , dont concentrate on past and distract urselves from the forthcoming ones..
Even if u get a C , re-do it in nov or jun 14 if u dont like your grade but ofcourse dont let this
drag you and prevent you getting A* in other subs now , study for chem p3 and phy paper 1 now
so that you atleast get A* in them :)
In math i think its 170/200 A*
However i got 194/200 :)

Reaction score
No worries guys..
Past is dead , dont concentrate on past and distract urselves from the forthcoming ones..
Even if u get a C , re-do it in nov or jun 14 if u dont like your grade but ofcourse dont let this
drag you and prevent you getting A* in other subs now , study for chem p3 and phy paper 1 now
so that you atleast get A* in them :)
In math i think its 170/200 A*
However i got 194/200 :)
What about for A?

Reaction score
ye
easy for u to say as ur paper 4 went good ur business paper didnt go well and dere u r hoping for low A* mark and i wish it is low for people who found it hard same is the case here paper 4 was found hard to most of the people
yes exactly