• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The New contest? o.O

Reaction score
I know not what the competition is about neither when it's gonna start but may i just say... the prize should be the car on the front page! :D

ur totally right i think so too!!

haha! ucan drive?

even if not... i dont have a liscence and i cant drive but i wouldnt mind having a car at all!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I know not what the competition is about neither when it's gonna start but may i just say... the prize should be the car on the front page! :D
since we are so considerate of our users, we know that the petrol prices are going up day by day... which means it will be very difficult for a user to afford to maintain such a car.... So we won't keep it as a prize. :p

P.S. If the contest had been about a bank heist and we were collecting the returns then maybe we'd be able to afford giving out such a prize... :D

Reaction score
since we are so considerate of our users, we know that the petrol prices are going up day by day... which means it will be very difficult for a user to afford to maintain such a car.... So we won't keep it as a prize. :p

P.S. If the contest had been about a bank heist and we were collecting the returns then maybe we'd be able to afford giving out such a prize... :D

:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

Actually, i live in KSA. Where apparently, they can't get a any lower :p
+
I was just kidding :p
+
Please don't be so considerate... i was actually planning to sell the car and buy around 10438745213048 lolypops and 34720942347 chewing gum packs :D

Reaction score

Haha! nice point there :D