• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The NEVER Ending Argument

Reaction score
This thread shall follow the following code.

You must never agree with anything in the post above you. You can bring in new subjects to argue about, or argue posts before the previous post, but only after arguing against the post above you.

This post doesn't count in the above code, else we have a paradox.

Reaction score
Tea is good for health. there's a difference between ,coffee and tea. Are you a doctor? Because I don't know where you got your degree. They ought to shut the place down.

Reaction score
Tea is good for health. there's a difference between ,coffee and tea. Are you a doctor? Because I don't know where you got your degree. They ought to shut the place down.

Oh plzzz. Me no doctor and coffee and tea both have caffine and plzz remember even chocolates contain caffine which does create high blood pressure and heart problems but not fatal. It just relax ur mood and remove stress thats it then drink green tea or KAWA which are actually healthy for your health!!!!