• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Islamic Forum

Reaction score
Listen dude.. It was never about caste or sects, it was about right or wrong, it was about truth and falsehood. I never mentioned my caste or claiming to be superior... I donot affliate myself with any caste. Now if you think and understand what I mean to say with a cool head you should know that there are such people who DENY and REJECT the hadith of the Prophet which is also considered as a revelation AND that there are some sites on internet which one should confirm its authentication before posting or following it (http://quran.com/53/3-4)
www.dailymotion.com/video/xnvco8_hadith-rejectors-are-hypocrites-at-best-nouman-ali-khan_news
Bro, Listen.
The fact to the matter is that I never admitted that I am right or you are wrong. What infuriated me is the fact that you stated 'Oh.. i see you're one of those: Munkareen-e Hadith..'. I mean how could someone label such allegations on others? I mean no offence to any caste but I am a Muslim, not Munkareen-e-Hadith or sunni or shia or brailvi etc.
You need to take care of this bro. It's really offending.

Reaction score
Narrated Mu'adh bin Jabal [radhi-yAllahu anhu]: The Prophet (Allah's Messenger) said to him: "May I show you the gates of goodness? (They are):

(1) Fasting is a screen from Hell.
(2) As-Sadaqah (deeds of charity in Allah's Cause) extinguishes (removes) the sins, as the water extinguishes the fire.
(3) Standing in Salat (performing of prayers) by a person during the middle (or the last third) part of a night."

Then Prophet [sal-Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam] recited: "Their sides forsake their beds."(V.32:16) (Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi) (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi)

Ref.: The Noble Qur.aan Soorah as-Sajdah 32:16

Reaction score
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah makes the way to Jannah easy for him who treads the path in search of knowledge."

[Muslim].

Reaction score
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "When a man dies, his deeds come to an end except for three things: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous descendant who prays for him (for the deceased)."

[Muslim].

Reaction score
Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): "Who is the most excellent among the Muslims?" He said, "One from whose tongue and hands the other Muslims are secure."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Reaction score
Sahl bin Sa'd (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Whosoever gives me a guarantee to safeguard what is between his jaws (tongue)and what is between his legs(private parts), I shall guarantee him Jannah."

[Al-Bukhari].

Reaction score
'Uqbah bin 'Amir (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), "How can salvation be achieved?" He replied, "Control your tongue, keep to your house, and weep over your sins."

[At-Tirmidhi].

Reaction score
Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "When the son of Adam gets up in the morning, all the limbs humble themselves before the tongue and say: 'Fear Allah for our sake because we are with you: (i.e., we will be rewarded or punished as a result of what you do) if you are straight, we will be straight; and if you are crooked, we will become crooked."'

[At- Tirmidhi].

Reaction score
Mu'adh bin Jabal (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): "Inform me of an act which will cause me to enter Jannah and keep me far from Hell." He (ﷺ) replied, "You have asked me about a matter of great importance, but it is easy for one for whom Allah makes it easy." He added, "Worship Allah, associate nothing with Him in worship, offer As-Salat (the prayer), pay the Zakat, observe Saum (fasting) during Ramadan and perform Hajj (pilgrimage) to the House of Allah, if you can afford it." He (ﷺ) further said, "Shall I not guide you to the gates of goodness? Fasting is a screen (from Hell), charity extinguishes (i.e., removes) the sins as water extinguishes fire, and standing in prayers by a slave of Allah during the last third part of the night." Then he recited: "Their sides forsake their beds, to invoke their Rabb in fear and hope, and they spend (in charity in Allah's Cause) out of what We have bestowed on them. No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do." (32:16-17) Then he added, "Shall I tell you of the root of the matter, its pillar and its highest point?" I replied: "Yes! Certainly, O Prophet of Allah." He said, "The root of this matter (foundation) is Islam, its pillar (mainstay is) As-Salat (the prayer) and its highest point is Jihad (fighting in the Cause of Allah)." Then he asked, "Shall I tell you of that which holds all these things?" I said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah." So he took hold of his tongue and said, "Keep this in control." I asked: "O Messenger of Allah! Shall we really be accounted for what we talk about?" He replied, "May your mother lose you! People will be thrown on their faces into the Hell on account of their tongues."

Reaction score
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Do you know what is backbiting?" The Companions said: "Allah and His Messenger know better." Thereupon he said, "Backbiting is talking about your (Muslim) brother in a manner which he dislikes." It was said to him: "What if my (Muslim) brother is as I say." He said, "If he is actually as you say, then that is backbiting; but if that is not in him, that is slandering."

Reaction score
Abud-Darda' (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who defends the honour of his (Muslim) brother, Allah will secure his face against the Fire on the Day of Resurrection."

[At-Tirmidhi].

Reaction score
Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) passed by two graves and said, "Both of them (the persons in these graves) are being tortured, and they are not being tortured for a cardinal sin. But indeed they are great sins. One of them used not to save himself from being soiled with his urine, and the other one used to go about with calumnies (among the people to rouse hostilities, e.g., one goes to a person and tells him that so-and-so says about him such and such evil things)."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
SalmanPakRocks TheZodiac here is the proof

Reaction score
Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "None of my Companions should convey to me anything regarding another because I desire to meet everyone of you with a clean heart."

[Abu Dawud and At- Tirmidhi].

Reaction score
Salman Al-Farisi (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If a man takes a bath on Friday, purifies himself thoroughly, uses oil and perfume which is available in the house, sets forth for the mosque, does not (forcibly) sit between two persons, offers the prayer that is prescribed for him and listens to the Imam silently, his sins between this Friday and the previous Friday will be forgiven."

[Al- Bukhari].

so who is ready for this tomorrow? (friday)

Reaction score
Abu Qatadah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A good vision (dream) is from Allah and a bad dream is from the Satan. He who sees something in a dream that he dislikes, should blow thrice on his left, must seek Allah's Refuge from the evil of the Satan (i.e., by saying: A'udhu billahi minash-Shaitanir-Rajim). Then it will not harm him."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].