• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Graduation Speech.

Reaction score
The speech that never happened.
(Originally by my twin rtraja, or knowitall10 to you. I did tamper with it a tiny bit to ‘blogify’ it, but it remains, for the most part, unaltered.) I’ll post my own perspective shortly. My readers will know how much I love series
icon_wink.gif

You can also find this on my blog.

The Opening Address
The one aspect that truly shines like a beacon in the dark which I will carry with me wherever I go is the warmth, kindness and care that I have experienced throughout my years at Manarat — in short, the friendship that I have come to know.
As the friendship of a classmate has been focused on, I would like to draw attention to my teachers.
They have always been there for me, with a keen interest and a discerning eye to ensure not only my success, but that I would rise should I fall, and push forward with greater fervor and tenacity. These are but a few of the qualities which have forged the body that I can sincerely call friendship.

I will be ever grateful to all my teachers, especially those that I am privileged enough to call my friends.
Last but not least, we hail our mothers for their selfless role as our unfailing friends.
Finally, I wish to leave you with a thought:
Educate a man, you educate a man, but educate a woman and you educate a nation … nay, a generation.
This is what my teachers, and our mothers, are doing, and it is for this that I say thank you!

Reaction score
Raweeha! You're the best person alive!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were this sweet! :') Now, I'm definitely going to have to return your epicness to you..if not all of it, the best of it!

OMG Rawee.....:cry:
May Allah Grant you so much reward for your sweetness.....I love you a great deal!

Reaction score
Of course I kept it. Like CSI :sneaky:
Uff knowitall10 stop it please :love: -blushes-
I love you tooooooo! :*
What I should have done is grabbed the mic and shoved you forward and get both you and your mum huuuuuge bouquets of beautiful flowers and a chocolate cake and a proper present... I actually feel quite guilty :unsure:

Reaction score
Of course I kept it. Like CSI :sneaky:
Uff knowitall10 stop it please :love: -blushes-
I love you tooooooo! :*
What I should have done is grabbed the mic and shoved you forward and get both you and your mum huuuuuge bouquets of beautiful flowers and a chocolate cake and a proper present... I actually feel quite guilty :unsure:

Bas Rawee! Bas!! You feel guilty? I would literally have died of happiness if u had done that! Now my turn...and inshAllah inshAllah, you'll be payed for your sweetness...:)

Reaction score
That was really nice of you :p
Lol ziada smilies mat jhaar :D
And update your WordPress kay? We should start a twin blog :D

Reaction score
We're twins who were separated at birth and reunited after 17 years. We have different mothers, siblings and homoetowns. We went to different school and have different ambitions. We're going to separate unis. We're not even in the same class.
But we're twins. Soul twins, you see. ♥ Orr you can just take knowitall10's explanation for it :D

Reaction score
We're twins who were separated at birth and reunited after 17 years. We have different mothers, siblings and homoetowns. We went to different school and have different ambitions. We're going to separate unis. We're not even in the same class.
But we're twins. Soul twins, you see. ♥ Orr you can just take knowitall10's explanation for it :D

(y)

Reaction score
Confusing...!!;) :D anyways got it :)