• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Girly Thread...

Reaction score
this seems so beautiful
430836_480557965321075_1886470290_n.jpg

Reaction score
I think that there are things beyond makeup and clothes that attract girl instincts; things which portray her sensitivity, strength , weaknesses, giggles with her best friend, caring selflessly, being the Dad's princess, and her disbelief when someone tells her that she is beautiful :p :coffee:

Reaction score
I think that there are things beyond makeup and clothes that attract girl instincts; things which portray her sensitivity, strength , weaknesses, giggles with her best friend, caring selflessly, being the Dad's princess, and her disbelief when someone tells her that she is beautiful :p :coffee:

so is true. I am posting what attracted me and what i found. you can post some quotes etc.

Reaction score
Exactly. Make up attracts attention. It doesn't retain it.
i don't know because posting PICTURES OF THESE DOESN'T MEAN that my hairs do not look like a bush all the time. Make up definitely makes you fake therefore always represent your true self to every one. Make up is just a little fun time. just for your ownself