• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
rockincrew and basimnazir are banned fr chating in" this or that" for a very very long time
(tht means they spend time together more than studying !!) LOL jus kiddin
-dont take it serious-

Reaction score
basim nazir is banned for banning people all the time................bhai thoray dair kay liyae unhain sakoon sai to rehnay do na :p

Reaction score
Then u are banned for not knowing urdu........................and how did u know i was speaking in urdu??? if u dont even know it????????? HMMMMMMMMM SUSPICIOUS :twisted: :p

R

rockincrew

shaklakh is banned for not translating wat was written

i know some urdu words

Reaction score
secretagent said:
rockincrew and basimnazir are banned fr chating in" this or that" for a very very long time
(tht means they spend time together more than studying !!) LOL jus kiddin
-dont take it serious-

secrentagent is banned for stalking us and also for not knowing, we're done with our GCSE's.

shahlakh said:
basim nazir is banned for banning people all the time................bhai thoray dair kay liyae unhain sakoon sai to rehnay do na :p

shahlakh is banned for not knowing that this game doesn't works without my bans, and so I've to ban someone, every now and then.

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned for being rude
rockincrew is banned for posting a right thing
maestro is banned for missing basimnazir